Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Blog?

So I got a blog
So out of the blue today, I decide, "hey I need a blog". Words, of course, I thought were ridiculous prior to this. I'm a stay at home mom who enjoys going to bed at 8:30 and bad reality tv. Why on earth would I need a blog. But the way I figure it, I've been pledging to myself that I would keep a journal for years and I never do. And since I type 100 times faster than writing, this seemed to be a good fit. I don't care if no one ever reads this. It's mostly for me to track things. I hope to capture some of my days, crazy as they are, and have them to tell the boys about. Share with them a detailed account of growing up maybe. Wouldn't that have been cool to read about your own childhood like that. I mean, a blog is essentially an estension of scrapbooking journaling, so why not. So woah, a blog entry completed. My first.

No comments: