Thursday, June 25, 2009

Strawberry Fields Forever
















Oh what fun! Today we went strawberry picking at Hodgson's Farm. It was a bit of a bummer because Spike couldn't come (darn job getting in the way) Though it was a bit of a drive, it was well worth it. There were plenty of berries for everyone and rather stroller friendly. Aunt Tara, Jake, Corinna and I had a great time. Aidan, not so sure. He did not care for smushed strawberries and therefore had troubles with the picking. But we took home a ton of yumminess and can't wait to get baking and diving into our loot. I'll take strawberry picking over apple picking any day of the week! Quick, easy, cheap! Though we could have dealt without the crazy humidity. H-O-T!

1 comment:

K said...

Hi - I love the picture of you and the baby. Her little outfit is perfect for berry picking! I like your CKC shirt, too. I saw that one in a magazine and almost ordered it one day. :)