Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome Snaily



This weekend brought the official start of the "can I go in the pool, mom?" season. The water was frigid, but spike couldn't wait any longer. So, he grabbed the boys and jumped in. They lasted about 5 minutes before purple lips and shivers took over. Yet, they couldn't wait to get back in. Clearly I question if they are truly related to me as I could barely watch.

It was a rainy day like any other, but a few fridays ago, Jake happened on a cute little snail in the driveway on the way to the bus. He made Spike PROMISE to save him until he got home from school. He did and we've all fallen a little in love with cute little snaily. BTW--Snails poop more than any other animal in the world I think. It's amazing what comes out of this tiny guy. Snaily is a sweetie and really likes cucumbers and hiding under the leaf in his terrarium.
















1 comment:

K said...

Hi nori! I like the background- looks good with your photos.