Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday Boy Turns 6!








Oh my goodness. Mr. Jakey Man turned 6. It's unreal. How did this happen so fast? How did our little baby chunky monkey turn into a 6 year old string bean with loose teeth and kindergarten under his belt!!?? When asked, Jake's 6 favorite things about being six are:




1) Building Martian Matter aliens by myself




2) Just being able to look for bugs by myself




3) I like to draw bugs




4) I like my bug sticker book




5) "You (mom) finding a spider on my rope swing and being brave and taking it off"




6) I got toys




We celebrated by opening presents in the morning while Spike was still home. Heading off to toys r us with Grandpa and siblings to pick out a toy with his gift card and coupon. He got to wear the crown and hold the balloon around the store and LOVED it. A few Burger King happy meals and the afternoon was a hit. His bug bash is being held next weekend.








Aidan did really well yesterday with Jake getting all the attention. We had gotten him a few little gifts so he could open something also. For being 3, I think he did great. Corinna is on her way to crawling! She's mastered the butt in the air and wiggling part...it's just the moving forward part that's tricky for her...But probably won't be long now.

No comments: