Monday, September 8, 2008

Pink, Pink, PINK!

Well, it's official, we're having a girl! Our mid-way ultrasound proved nothing. Baby wouldn't cooperate! A long week later I had another one and without a doubt the tech said "It's a girl!" Well, I drove straight from the ultrasound to Babies R Us! I needed the pinkest, frilliest thing I could get my hands on!

We've now moved (okay, spike moved) my scrapbook room downstairs and it's all empty and waiting to become the pinkest nursery! I found a great white, wooden dresser with beautiful porcelain knobs for only $60 on craiglist and that's the only furniture in there right now.

Went to the paint store today actually and got a few samples. Then I eyed a wallpaper book and couldn't believe the options!

2 comments:

K said...

Yay for pink!!! I'm excited for you! And she'll have 2 older brothers to stick up for her throughout life.

Uncle Marc said...

Pink becomes you !!!!