Monday, November 24, 2008

SURPRISE!!







Holy cow--you got me! Last sunday I was TRICKED into going to tea with Renee and Heather. (Oh yeah, a lot of arm twisting to get me to go to a tea shop with just the girls). Tara drove me and when I walked in, there were Lainie, Shannon, Lena, and Heather! Surprise. I wasn't expecting anything at all and I was just overwhelmed by everything. The place we went, Charlotte's Tea Room in Warwick, was so beautiful. If I could live anywhere else, it would be there. It was like a Holly Pond Hill drawing come to life. Renee went all out and made this great diaper cake (so cool in person), favors for the shower, and crocheted a blanket! I couldn't have been more grateful for the amazing friends and family I'm lucky enough to have! This baby is going to have so many people loving her!

No comments: