Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy.....Brrrr.....halloween







Poor Aidan had his halloween party and parade at school this morning. Holy Freezing batman. It was overcast, flurrying, and 38 degrees. The kids did a quick loop-de-loop around the parking lot and called it a parade. I mean, it's pretty tough to get 14 3 year olds to do much of anything at the same time, so I couldn't blame them. But Aidan was in heaven wearing his 'mel-mo' costume to school. I can't imagine how sugared up he is going to be when I pick him up after the party. There were a ton of brownies, donuts, candy bags, etc for each kid.

2 comments:

Duchess said...

Hey Nori! They are sooo cute! I love it! I tried to respond on Facebook, but apparently I am not smart enough today to handle that advanced of a medium...I blog too, and you can visit us at:

duchesspandorasbox.blogspot.com

Duchess said...

This is Loni BTW! ;-)